Dolmabahce Palace Tickets 2024 – Great Online Deal
Visit the Dolmabahce Palace built to resemble the European Palaces!
Dolmabahce Palace Skip The Lines Tickets
Save time and money by buying these Dolmabahce Palace tickets online. Skip the long ticket lines at the entrance and enjoy exploring the Dolmabahce Palace with a local guide. Once you enter, receive your audio guide and discover the Palace and its Harem at your own pace.
Dolmabahçe Palace Tickets
Explore this majestic palace located on the shore of the Bosphorus Strait. Sultan Abdülmecid I ordered the construction of Dolmabahce Palace, which almost brought him to bankruptcy. This huge 42 000 m2 mansion used to serve as the administrative center of the Ottoman Empire before it was converted into a museum. Get lost in beautiful gardens or explore some of the various exhibitions held on the Dolmabahce Palace grounds. Check out The Ceremonial Hall with its Bohemian chandelier that was once thought to be a gift from Queen Victoria. Find out all interesting facts with museum audio guide equipment.
Meet up with your tour guide at the Dolmabahce Palace’s main entrance. Get into the world’s most luxurious palace quickly by skipping the long ticket lines and saving up to two hours.
Get an exclusive look at the top highlights of Dolmabahce Palace and its famous Harem from your local guide during a 10-minute tour of the palace garden. Discover the best spots to capture some truly amazing photos and gain a deeper appreciation of this stunning landmark.
Afterward, receive your audio guide so you can explore the inside of the Palace, Harem, and Painting Museum at your own pace. Gaze in awe at the palace’s beautiful location on the Bosphorus and its more than $1.5 billion luxury decorations. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join us for this incredible tour and make some unforgettable memories at Dolmabahce Palace!
- Dolmabahce Palace skip-the-line entry ticket
- Harem section at Dolmabahce Palace entry
- Painting Museum entry
- Orientation with a live guide
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Free time to explore the palace
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour of the palace
- Food and drinks
- Clock Museum entry
- Gratitudes (optional)
Meet the agency representative after the security check at the Clock Tower. You will easily recognize them by their red shirts or jackets. The representative will accompany you to the fast-track entrance and take you inside without having to wait in a long line at the ticket office.
YOU CAN STOP LOOKING ELSEWHERE, WE’VE GOT THE PERFECT DOLMABAHCE PALACE TICKET FOR YOU!
Easy & Fast Online Booking Process
Skip the long lines and enter the Dolmbahce Palace without waiting for hours.
Get a brief orientation and visiting tips from a licensed guide.
Use your audio guide, available in 10 languages, to discover the Dolmabahce palace at your own pace and learn all the useful information.
Visit the Harem section of the Palace, the Painting Museum, various permanent and temporary exhibitions, or the beautiful gardens surrounding the palace.
Good to know before you go
- You can cancel your tour up to 24 hours in advance and receive a full refund.
- The ticket is valid for 1 day. Make sure you select the correct date.
- The palace is located very near the Kabatas Tram station, so you can reach it easily from the Old Town and Taksim.
- The audio guide is available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic.
- Passports are required for free audio listening devices, so make sure you bring yours.
- No photography is allowed inside the building.
- If you want to avoid crowds, visit early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
- The palace is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (opening hours may vary based on the season). Please note that the palace is closed on Mondays.
- Large bags or backpacks are not allowed at the entrance of the Palace. Please bring only essentials.
How much is the entrance fee to Dolmabahce Palace?The entrance fee to Dolmabahce Palace can vary depending on the type of ticket purchased, the age of the visitor, and if any discounts apply. If you want to get the most out of your visit, we highly recommend you book our ticket, which includes a tour host/guide and an audio guide that will help you explore the palace at your own pace.
Can you buy Dolmabahce Palace tickets online?Yes, we highly recommend you buy your skip-the-line tickets for Dolmabahce Palace online. You can find better deals with skip-the-line access and audio or live guides included in the price.
Is it worth visiting Dolmabahce Palace?Absolutely, the Dolmabahce Palace is worth visiting. With its rich history, beautiful location, and stunning architecture it will definitely not disappoint you.
What is the dress code for Dolmabahce?There is no specific dress code for the palace. There is no general rule such as for women when they enter mosques. Additionally, there is the Dolmabahce Mosque built alongside the palace, which is worth a visit.
Which is better Dolmabahce or Topkapi?It depends on your interests. We recommend you check out both. A Dolmabahce palace is more significant for architectural reasons, while a Topkapi palace is more significant for historical reasons.
THIS DOLMABAHCE PALACE TICKET IS SELLING FAST! WHY WAIT AND MISS YOUR SPOT?
Look no further! Book your perfect Dolmabahce Palace ticket now!
Get the most out of your visit to the Dolmabahce Palace!
Dolmabahce Palace Tour
Go on a guided tour and skip the long ticket line at the entrance of the Dolmabahçe Palace. Join a professional guide and explore the beautiful palace to the fullest. Learn about the Dolmabahce's history and how it differs from the Topkapı Palace.
Get the best value tour deals online by booking the Dolmabahce Palace Guided Tour right away!
- Dolmabahçe Palace skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Licensed tour guide
- Free time to explore
- Entrance to Imperial Harem section (ticket only)
Interesting facts about Dolmabahce Palace
- The construction cost five million Ottoman gold lira, which equals 1.5 billion $ today.
- The 19th century palace is renowned for its European architectural styles and is one of Istanbul’s most beautiful buildings.
- Dolmabahce palace was once the residence of the last six Ottoman Sultans, as well as Ataturk, who was the first president and founding father of the Turkish Republic.
- Dolmabahce palace took 13 years to build and complete.
- The palace has 285 rooms, 46 halls, 68 toilets, and 6 Turkish baths.
- One of the largest Bohemian crystal chandeliers in the world is located in Istanbul’s Dolmabahce Palace, weighing 4.5 tons and made of 750 bulbs.
- The Name Dolmabahçe derives from the Turkish words dolma, which means “filled,” and bahçe, which means “garden.”
The visit was truly amazing! I found out a lot about the history of the Ottoman Empire, Ottoman architecture, and how and why the Ottoman Sultans moved from the Topkapi Palace to the Dolmabahce Palace. It was such an enjoyable experience. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Istanbul.
Skip the line access
This online ticket deal was the best we found, and it is 100 percent worth the money. Our tour host was friendly and so helpful. We had a truly enjoyable time exploring the palace, and the audio guide was very insightful.